Pitfalls of “long-distance pharmacokinetics.” Shipment of biologic samples to reference laboratories
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Medical and Pediatric Oncology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 369–370, May 2002
How to Cite
Kellie, S. J., Uges, D. R.A., Koopmans, P., Frost, B.-M. and de Graaf, S. S.N. (2002), Pitfalls of “long-distance pharmacokinetics.” Shipment of biologic samples to reference laboratories. Med. Pediatr. Oncol., 38: 369–370. doi: 10.1002/mpo.1348
- Issue online: 22 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.