Epstein barr virus associated pediatric nasopharyngeal carcinoma: Its correlation with p53 and bcl-2 expression
Article first published online: 22 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Medical and Pediatric Oncology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 345–348, May 2002
How to Cite
Preciado, M. V., Chabay, P. A., De Matteo, E. N., Gismondi, M. I., Rey, G. and Zubizarreta, P. (2002), Epstein barr virus associated pediatric nasopharyngeal carcinoma: Its correlation with p53 and bcl-2 expression. Med. Pediatr. Oncol., 38: 345–348. doi: 10.1002/mpo.1349
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2001
- Fundación A. J. Roemmers
- Ministerio de Salud, Secretaría de Ciencia y Tecnología “Beca de Investigación Ramón Carrillo-Arturo Oñativia.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.