Bleomycin in combination chemotherapy of metastatic wilms tumor: A late recurrent case, refractory to conventional therapy
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1979 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Medical and Pediatric Oncology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 11–14, 1979
How to Cite
Kisielius, T., Bianco, A., Merrill, J. M., Taylor, S. G. and Dewys, W. (1979), Bleomycin in combination chemotherapy of metastatic wilms tumor: A late recurrent case, refractory to conventional therapy. Med. Pediatr. Oncol., 6: 11–14. doi: 10.1002/mpo.2950060103
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: AC17145
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.