Failure of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor to reduce febrile neutropenia in children with recurrent solid tumors treated with ifosfamide, carboplatin, and etoposide chemotherapy
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Medical and Pediatric Oncology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 328–334, 1994
How to Cite
Marina, N. M., Shema, S. J., Bowman, L. C., Rodman, J., Douglass, E. C., Furman, W. L., Pappo, A., Santana, V. M., Hudson, M., Meyer, W. H. and Pratt, C. B. (1994), Failure of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor to reduce febrile neutropenia in children with recurrent solid tumors treated with ifosfamide, carboplatin, and etoposide chemotherapy. Med. Pediatr. Oncol., 23: 328–334. doi: 10.1002/mpo.2950230403
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 1993
- National Cancer Institute, Cancer Center. Grant Number: CA-23099
- American Lebanese Syria Associated Charities (ALSAC). Grant Number: CA-21765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.