Fractionated total-body irradiation preceding high-dose cytosine arabinoside as a preparative regimen for bone marrow transplantation in children with acute leukemia
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Medical and Pediatric Oncology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 179–184, September 1995
How to Cite
Kamani, N., Bayever, E., August, C. S., Bunin, N., Goldwein, J. W. and D'Angio, G. J. (1995), Fractionated total-body irradiation preceding high-dose cytosine arabinoside as a preparative regimen for bone marrow transplantation in children with acute leukemia. Med. Pediatr. Oncol., 25: 179–184. doi: 10.1002/mpo.2950250304
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.