Depression in acutely medically ill elderly inpatients: prevalence, correlates and longitudinal stability
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2001 Whurr Publishers Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 147–156, August 2001
How to Cite
Shah, A. and Hoxey, K. (2001), Depression in acutely medically ill elderly inpatients: prevalence, correlates and longitudinal stability. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 10: 147–156. doi: 10.1002/mpr.111
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.