Distinguishing generalized anxiety disorder from major depression: prevalence and impairment from current pure and comorbid disorders in the US and Ontario
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2002 Whurr Publishers Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 99–111, August 2002
How to Cite
Kessler, R. C., Berglund, P. A., Dewit, D. J., Bedirhan Üstün, T., Wang, P. S. and Wïttchen, H.-U. (2002), Distinguishing generalized anxiety disorder from major depression: prevalence and impairment from current pure and comorbid disorders in the US and Ontario. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 11: 99–111. doi: 10.1002/mpr.128
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.