Difficulties with telephone-based surveys on alcohol consumption in high-income countries: the Canadian example
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 17–28, March 2012
How to Cite
Shield, K. D. and Rehm, J. (2012), Difficulties with telephone-based surveys on alcohol consumption in high-income countries: the Canadian example. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 21: 17–28. doi: 10.1002/mpr.1345
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.