These authors contributed equally.
Genetic Risk and Outcome of Psychosis (GROUP), a multi site longitudinal cohort study focused on gene–environment interaction: objectives, sample characteristics, recruitment and assessment methods
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 205–221, September 2012
How to Cite
Korver, N., Quee, P. J., Boos, H. B. M., Simons, C. J. P., de Haan, L. and GROUP investigators (2012), Genetic Risk and Outcome of Psychosis (GROUP), a multi site longitudinal cohort study focused on gene–environment interaction: objectives, sample characteristics, recruitment and assessment methods. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 21: 205–221. doi: 10.1002/mpr.1352
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.