Are male and female responses to social phobia diagnostic criteria comparable?
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 222–231, September 2012
How to Cite
Crome, E., Baillie, A. and Taylor, A. (2012), Are male and female responses to social phobia diagnostic criteria comparable?. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 21: 222–231. doi: 10.1002/mpr.1363
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.