The Netherlands Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Association (NOCDA) study: design and rationale of a longitudinal naturalistic study of the course of OCD and clinical characteristics of the sample at baseline
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 273–285, December 2012
How to Cite
Schuurmans, J., van Balkom, A. J.L.M., van Megen, H. J.G.M., Smit, J. H., Eikelenboom, M., Cath, D. C., Kaarsemaker, M., Oosterbaan, D., Hendriks, G.-J., Schruers, K. R.J., van der Wee, N. J.A., Glas, G. and van Oppen, P. (2012), The Netherlands Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Association (NOCDA) study: design and rationale of a longitudinal naturalistic study of the course of OCD and clinical characteristics of the sample at baseline. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 21: 273–285. doi: 10.1002/mpr.1372
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.