Developing a short-form structured diagnostic interview for common mental disorders using signal detection theory
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 247–257, December 2012
How to Cite
Sunderland, M., Slade, T. and Andrews, G. (2012), Developing a short-form structured diagnostic interview for common mental disorders using signal detection theory. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 21: 247–257. doi: 10.1002/mpr.1373
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.