Evidence from regression-discontinuity analyses for beneficial effects of a criterion-based increase in alcohol treatment
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 59–70, March 2013
How to Cite
Flam-Zalcman, R., Mann, R. E., Stoduto, G., Nochajski, T. H., Rush, B. R., Koski-Jännes, A., Wickens, C. M., Thomas, R. K. and Rehm, J. (2013), Evidence from regression-discontinuity analyses for beneficial effects of a criterion-based increase in alcohol treatment. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 22: 59–70. doi: 10.1002/mpr.1374
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.