Measuring psychotropic drug exposures in register-based studies – validity of a dosage assumption of one unit per day in older Finns
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 155–165, June 2013
How to Cite
Rikala, M., Hartikainen, S., Saastamoinen, L. K. and Korhonen, M. J. (2013), Measuring psychotropic drug exposures in register-based studies – validity of a dosage assumption of one unit per day in older Finns. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 22: 155–165. doi: 10.1002/mpr.1384
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.