Local control for identifying subgroups of interest in observational research: persistence of treatment for major depressive disorder
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 185–194, September 2013
How to Cite
Faries, D. E., Chen, Y., Lipkovich, I., Zagar, A., Liu, X. and Obenchain, R. L. (2013), Local control for identifying subgroups of interest in observational research: persistence of treatment for major depressive disorder. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 22: 185–194. doi: 10.1002/mpr.1390
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.