Screening symptoms of reactive attachment disorder: evidence for measurement invariance and convergent validity
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 256–265, September 2013
How to Cite
Vervoort, E., De Schipper, J. C., Bosmans, G. and Verschueren, K. (2013), Screening symptoms of reactive attachment disorder: evidence for measurement invariance and convergent validity. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 22: 256–265. doi: 10.1002/mpr.1395
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.