What are we missing? The costs versus benefits of skip rule designs
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 474–485, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), What are we missing? The costs versus benefits of skip rule designs, International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research, 23, pages 474–485, doi: 10.1002/mpr.1396, , , (
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH63758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.