Measuring well-being rather than the absence of distress symptoms: a comparison of the SF-36 Mental Health subscale and the WHO-Five well-being scale
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2003 Whurr Publishers Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 85–91, June 2003
How to Cite
Bech, P., Olsen, L. R., Kjoller, M. and Rasmussen, N. K. (2003), Measuring well-being rather than the absence of distress symptoms: a comparison of the SF-36 Mental Health subscale and the WHO-Five well-being scale. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 12: 85–91. doi: 10.1002/mpr.145
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.