The National Survey of American Life: a study of racial, ethnic and cultural influences on mental disorders and mental health
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2004 Whurr Publishers Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 196–207, November 2004
How to Cite
Jackson, J. S., Torres, M., Caldwell, C. H., Neighbors, H. W., Nesse, R. M., Taylor, R. J., Trierweiler, S. J. and Williams, D. R. (2004), The National Survey of American Life: a study of racial, ethnic and cultural influences on mental disorders and mental health. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 13: 196–207. doi: 10.1002/mpr.177
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.