Endorsement frequencies and factor structure of DSM-III-R and DSM-IV Generalized Anxiety Disorder symptoms in women: implications for future research, classification, clinical practice and comorbidity
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2005 Whurr Publishers Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 69–81, June 2005
How to Cite
Kubarych, T. S., Aggen, S. H., Hettema, J. M., Kendler, K. S. and Neale, M. C. (2005), Endorsement frequencies and factor structure of DSM-III-R and DSM-IV Generalized Anxiety Disorder symptoms in women: implications for future research, classification, clinical practice and comorbidity. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 14: 69–81. doi: 10.1002/mpr.18
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.