The Life Trajectory Interview for Youth (LTI-Y): method development and psychometric properties of an instrument to assess life-course models and achievement
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 206–15, December 2006
How to Cite
Brown, R. A., Worthman, C. M., Costello, E. J. and Erkanli, A. (2006), The Life Trajectory Interview for Youth (LTI-Y): method development and psychometric properties of an instrument to assess life-course models and achievement. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 15: 206–15. doi: 10.1002/mpr.195
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.