Dimensional approaches to psychiatric classification: refining the research agenda for DSM-V: an introduction
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 16, Issue S1, pages S1–S5, June 2007
How to Cite
Regier, D. A. (2007), Dimensional approaches to psychiatric classification: refining the research agenda for DSM-V: an introduction. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 16: S1–S5. doi: 10.1002/mpr.209
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.