Case ascertainment of alcohol dependence in general population surveys: ‘gated’ versus ‘ungated’ approaches
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 111–123, September 2007
How to Cite
Degenhardt, L., Bohnert, K. M. and Anthony, J. C. (2007), Case ascertainment of alcohol dependence in general population surveys: ‘gated’ versus ‘ungated’ approaches. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 16: 111–123. doi: 10.1002/mpr.220
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.