Psychometric properties of the Chinese version of the Swanson, Nolan, and Pelham, version IV scale – parent form
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 35–44, March 2008
How to Cite
Gau, S. S.-F., Shang, C.-Y., Liu, S.-K., Lin, C.-H., Swanson, J. M., Liu, Y.-C. and Tu, C.-L. (2008), Psychometric properties of the Chinese version of the Swanson, Nolan, and Pelham, version IV scale – parent form. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 17: 35–44. doi: 10.1002/mpr.237
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.