Method for moderation: measuring lifetime risk of alcohol-attributable mortality as a basis for drinking guidelines
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 141–151, September 2008
How to Cite
Rehm, J., Room, R. and Taylor, B. (2008), Method for moderation: measuring lifetime risk of alcohol-attributable mortality as a basis for drinking guidelines. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 17: 141–151. doi: 10.1002/mpr.259
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.