Identifying HAM-A cutoffs for mild, moderate, and severe generalized anxiety disorder
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 223–232, December 2010
How to Cite
Matza, L. S., Morlock, R., Sexton, C., Malley, K. and Feltner, D. (2010), Identifying HAM-A cutoffs for mild, moderate, and severe generalized anxiety disorder. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 19: 223–232. doi: 10.1002/mpr.323
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.