Equal shared first authorship.
Smoking cessation in primary care – a randomized controlled trial of bupropione, nicotine replacements, CBT and a minimal intervention
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 28–39, March 2011
How to Cite
Wittchen, H.-U., Hoch, E., Klotsche, J. and Muehlig, S. (2011), Smoking cessation in primary care – a randomized controlled trial of bupropione, nicotine replacements, CBT and a minimal intervention. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 20: 28–39. doi: 10.1002/mpr.328
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2009
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 01EB 0440 - 0441, 01EB 0142
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.