Validation of the diagnoses of panic disorder and phobic disorders in the US National Comorbidity Survey Replication Adolescent (NCS-A) supplement
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 105–115, June 2011
How to Cite
Green, J. G., Avenevoli, S., Finkelman, M., Gruber, M. J., Kessler, R. C., Merikangas, K. R., Sampson, N. A. and Zaslavsky, A. M. (2011), Validation of the diagnoses of panic disorder and phobic disorders in the US National Comorbidity Survey Replication Adolescent (NCS-A) supplement. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 20: 105–115. doi: 10.1002/mpr.336
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2009
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: U01-MH60220, R01-MH66627
- RWJF. Grant Number: 044780
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: R01-MH070884, R13-MH066849, R01-MH069864, R01-MH077883
- NIDA. Grant Number: R01-DA016558
- FIRCA. Grant Number: R03-TW006481
- Astra Zeneca
- Eli Lilly and Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.