How to assess the clinical impact of treatments on patients, rather than the statistical impact of treatments on measures
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 63–72, June 2011
How to Cite
Kraemer, H. C., Frank, E. and Kupfer, D. J. (2011), How to assess the clinical impact of treatments on patients, rather than the statistical impact of treatments on measures. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 20: 63–72. doi: 10.1002/mpr.340
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.