Quality assessment of observational studies in psychiatry: an example from perinatal psychiatric research
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 224–234, December 2011
How to Cite
Ross, L. E., Grigoriadis, S., Mamisashvili, L., Koren, G., Steiner, M., Dennis, C.-L., Cheung, A. and Mousmanis, P. (2011), Quality assessment of observational studies in psychiatry: an example from perinatal psychiatric research. Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 20: 224–234. doi: 10.1002/mpr.356
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.