The World Health Organization Composite International Diagnostic Interview short-form (CIDI-SF)
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1998 Whurr Publishers Ltd.
International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 171–185, November 1998
How to Cite
Kessler, R. C., Andrews, G., Mroczek, D., Ustun, B. and Wittchen, H.-U. (1998), The World Health Organization Composite International Diagnostic Interview short-form (CIDI-SF). Int. J. Methods Psychiatr. Res., 7: 171–185. doi: 10.1002/mpr.47
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.