For Part 1, see Ref. 1.
Isoquinoline alkaloids: a 15N NMR and x-ray study. Part 2
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 687–692, November 2002
How to Cite
Marek, R., Marek, J., Dostál, J., Táborská, E., Slavík, J. and Dommisse, R. (2002), Isoquinoline alkaloids: a 15N NMR and x-ray study. Part 2. Magn. Reson. Chem., 40: 687–692. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1084
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2002
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic (MŠMT). Grant Number: LN00A016.
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic (GAČR). Grant Number: 203/02/0436.
- Concerted Research Action of the Flemish Government(GOA).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!