Scope of droplet size measurements in food emulsions by pulsed field gradient NMR at low field
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Special Issue: NMR and Diffusion
Volume 40, Issue 13, pages S51–S59, December 2002
How to Cite
van Duynhoven, J. P. M., Goudappel, G. J. W., van Dalen, G., van Bruggen, P. C., Blonk, J. C. G. and Eijkelenboom, A. P. A. M. (2002), Scope of droplet size measurements in food emulsions by pulsed field gradient NMR at low field. Magn. Reson. Chem., 40: S51–S59. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1115
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!