Part 31 of “NMR Studies in the Heterocyclic Series;” for Part 30, see B. Mester, R. M. Claramunt and J. Elguero, Magn. Reson. Chem., 25, 737 (1987).
Effect of N-substituents on the 13C NMR parameters of azoles†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 134–151, February 1988
How to Cite
Begtrup, M., Elguero, J., Faure, R., Camps, P., Estopá, C., Ilavský, D., Fruchier, A., Marzin, C. and de Mendoza, J. (1988), Effect of N-substituents on the 13C NMR parameters of azoles. Magn. Reson. Chem., 26: 134–151. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1260260210
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 1987
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 1987
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!