Stereochemical factors determining the effects of glycosylation on the 13C chemical shifts in carbohydrates
Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 735–747, September 1988
How to Cite
Shashkov, A. S., Lipkind, G. M., Knirel, Y. A. and Kochetkov, N. K. (1988), Stereochemical factors determining the effects of glycosylation on the 13C chemical shifts in carbohydrates. Magn. Reson. Chem., 26: 735–747. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1260260904
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 1988
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 1988
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!