Two-dimensional NMR spectroscopy of connected transitions by linear combination of flip angle dependent cosy: An alternative scheme for E.COSY
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 821–826, October 1988
How to Cite
Chandrasekhar, K. and Kumar, A. (1988), Two-dimensional NMR spectroscopy of connected transitions by linear combination of flip angle dependent cosy: An alternative scheme for E.COSY. Magn. Reson. Chem., 26: 821–826. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1260261004
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!