Effect of electron lone-pairs on nuclear spin–spin coupling constants
Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 409–430, May 1989
How to Cite
Gil, V. M. S. and Von Philipsborn, W. (1989), Effect of electron lone-pairs on nuclear spin–spin coupling constants. Magn. Reson. Chem., 27: 409–430. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1260270502
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!