Carbon-13 NMR chemical shifts of 1-alkyl-3(5)-cyano-1H-pyrazole-4-carboxylic acid esters
Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 90–92, January 1990
How to Cite
Babbitt, G. E., Lynch, M. P. and Beck, J. R. (1990), Carbon-13 NMR chemical shifts of 1-alkyl-3(5)-cyano-1H-pyrazole-4-carboxylic acid esters. Magn. Reson. Chem., 28: 90–92. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1260280117
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!