On leave from the Latvian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Organic Synthesis, Riga, Latvia (USSR).
One- and two-dimensional multinuclear magnetic resonance study of azaphospholes; sign determination of J(15N, 1H), J(31P, 1H), J(31P, 13C), J(31P, 15N); Application of hahn-echo extended pulse sequences
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2005
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1045–1052, October 1991
How to Cite
Wrackmeyer, B., Kupče, Ē. and Schmidpeter, A. (1991), One- and two-dimensional multinuclear magnetic resonance study of azaphospholes; sign determination of J(15N, 1H), J(31P, 1H), J(31P, 13C), J(31P, 15N); Application of hahn-echo extended pulse sequences. Magn. Reson. Chem., 29: 1045–1052. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1260291013
- Issue online: 14 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!