On leave from the Institute of Organic Synthesis, Latvian Academy of Sciences, Rig, Latvia.
13C, 15N, 29Si and 31P NMR study of N-trimethylsilylaminophosphorus compounds: Sign determination of coupling constants and application of Hahn-echo extended pulse sequences
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 304–311, April 1992
How to Cite
Wrackmeyer, B., Kupče, Ē., Kehr, G. and Schiller, J. (1992), 13C, 15N, 29Si and 31P NMR study of N-trimethylsilylaminophosphorus compounds: Sign determination of coupling constants and application of Hahn-echo extended pulse sequences. Magn. Reson. Chem., 30: 304–311. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1260300407
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 1991
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!