On leave from the Institute of Organic Synetheis, Latvian Academy of Sciences, Riga, Latvia.
2,5-dihydro-1,2,5-azasilaborole derivatives studied by 15N and 29Si NMR using Hahn-echo and pseudo-BIRD experiments†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 812–816, October 1995
How to Cite
Wrackmeyer, B., Kupče, Ē., Köster, R. and Seidel, G. (1995), 2,5-dihydro-1,2,5-azasilaborole derivatives studied by 15N and 29Si NMR using Hahn-echo and pseudo-BIRD experiments. Magn. Reson. Chem., 33: 812–816. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1260331008
Dedicated to Professor H. J. Bestmann on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!