Solution NMR methods for quantitative identification of chemical exchange in 15N-labeled proteins
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Special Issue: Relaxation in NMR
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 866–876, October 2003
How to Cite
Wang, C. and Palmer, A. G. (2003), Solution NMR methods for quantitative identification of chemical exchange in 15N-labeled proteins. Magn. Reson. Chem., 41: 866–876. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1262
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2003
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK07328, GM59273, GM66354.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!