1H and 31P NMR spectra of substituted methylphosphonic acids with indirect determination of 31P shifts
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2005
Copyright © 1976 Heyden & Son Ltd.
Organic Magnetic Resonance
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 19–20, January 1976
How to Cite
Rueppel, M. L. and Marvel, J. T. (1976), 1H and 31P NMR spectra of substituted methylphosphonic acids with indirect determination of 31P shifts. Org. Magn. Reson., 8: 19–20. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1270080106
- Issue online: 14 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 1975
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!