Fully automated structure determinations of the Fes SH2 domain using different sets of NMR spectra
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Special Issue: NMR of Proteins in Solution
Volume 44, Issue S1, pages S83–S88, July 2006
How to Cite
Scott, A., López-Méndez, B. and Güntert, P. (2006), Fully automated structure determinations of the Fes SH2 domain using different sets of NMR spectra. Magn. Reson. Chem., 44: S83–S88. doi: 10.1002/mrc.1813
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2005
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- National Project on Protein Structural and Functional Analyses of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!