Detection of platinum dihydride bisphosphine complexes and studies of their reactivity through para-hydrogen-enhanced NMR methods
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Special Issue: Diffusion ordered and heteronuclear NMR spectroscopy applied to inorganic and organometallic chemistry. Special Issue dedicated to Professor Paul S. Pregosin on the occasion of his 65th birthday
Volume 46, Issue S1, pages S107–S114, 2008
How to Cite
Godard, C., López-Serrano, J., Gálvez-López, M.-D., Roselló-Merino, M., Duckett, S. B., Khazal, I., Lledós, A. and Whitwood, A. C. (2008), Detection of platinum dihydride bisphosphine complexes and studies of their reactivity through para-hydrogen-enhanced NMR methods. Magn. Reson. Chem., 46: S107–S114. doi: 10.1002/mrc.2342
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2008
- EPSRC, Thermo Ltd., Fundación Seneca (Comunidad Autónoma de la Región de Murcia, Spain) and the Spanish MEC (Consolider Ingenio 2010-ORFEO-CSD2007-00006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!