Identification and quantification of water-soluble metabolites by cryoprobe-assisted nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy applied to microbial fermentation
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR-based mixture analysis – metabolomics and beyond
Volume 47, Issue S1, pages S138–S146, December 2009
How to Cite
Carrieri, D., McNeely, K., De Roo, A. C., Bennette, N., Pelczer, I. and Dismukes, G. C. (2009), Identification and quantification of water-soluble metabolites by cryoprobe-assisted nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy applied to microbial fermentation. Magn. Reson. Chem., 47: S138–S146. doi: 10.1002/mrc.2420
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2008
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-05-1-0365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!