Application of 31P NMR spectroscopy and chemical derivatization for metabolite profiling of lipophilic compounds in human serum
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR-based mixture analysis – metabolomics and beyond
Volume 47, Issue S1, pages S74–S80, December 2009
How to Cite
DeSilva, M. A., Shanaiah, N., Nagana Gowda, G. A., Rosa-Pérez, K., Hanson, B. A. and Raftery, D. (2009), Application of 31P NMR spectroscopy and chemical derivatization for metabolite profiling of lipophilic compounds in human serum. Magn. Reson. Chem., 47: S74–S80. doi: 10.1002/mrc.2480
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2009
- NIH/NIGMS. Grant Number: 1R01GM085291-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!