Line-shape analysis of J-resolved NMR spectra: application to metabolomics and quantification of intensity errors from signal processing and high signal congestion
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR-based mixture analysis – metabolomics and beyond
Volume 47, Issue S1, pages S86–S95, December 2009
How to Cite
Parsons, H. M., Ludwig, C. and Viant, M. R. (2009), Line-shape analysis of J-resolved NMR spectra: application to metabolomics and quantification of intensity errors from signal processing and high signal congestion. Magn. Reson. Chem., 47: S86–S95. doi: 10.1002/mrc.2501
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2008
- NERC. Grant Number: NE/D002508/1
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BB/F016298/1
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.