Modulation of ascorbic acid metabolism by cytochrome P450 induction revealed by metabonomics and transcriptional profiling
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR-based mixture analysis – metabolomics and beyond
Volume 47, Issue S1, pages S12–S19, December 2009
How to Cite
Aranibar, N., Bhaskaran, V., Ott, K.-H., Vassallo, J., Nelson, D., Lecureux, L., Gong, L., Stryker, S. and Lehman-McKeeman, L. (2009), Modulation of ascorbic acid metabolism by cytochrome P450 induction revealed by metabonomics and transcriptional profiling. Magn. Reson. Chem., 47: S12–S19. doi: 10.1002/mrc.2503
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!