MR metabolomics of fecal extracts: applications in the study of bowel diseases
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Crown in the right of Canada. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry
Supplement: NMR-based mixture analysis – metabolomics and beyond
Volume 47, Issue S1, pages S54–S61, December 2009
How to Cite
Bezabeh, T., Somorjai, R. L. and Smith, I. C. P. (2009), MR metabolomics of fecal extracts: applications in the study of bowel diseases. Magn. Reson. Chem., 47: S54–S61. doi: 10.1002/mrc.2530
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!